Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating?

Default Dating?

How long have you and your BF/GF been dating?
    What special things have you done with them?
    How did you meet?
    Do you go out on date's? If so how often?
    How long have you been engaged?

Elli

Engaged: 1 year
    Total relationship: 4 years
    Met: Church
    Dates: Never really did them. Went for walks, met up in pub, watched films etc.
    Special things: Building a camp in the garden, constructing a huge geodesic sphere from straws, lego, hugs.

I've been seeing my boyfriend for a little more than 3 months, as much as I hate to say it, we actually met on myyearbook. We really don't go on too many dates, but we usually spend time together about 4 or 5 days a week.

Together: 15 months

Known each other: 2 years

Met:On a summer camp, I was in charge

Dates:We live about 500 miles apart, so we see each other every month or two, and then we try to do lots of dates, but also lots of nice things together like watching a movie or cooking. We also talk on the phone a lot and try to talk at least once a day.

Special things: We have a lot of things that we enjoy doing together. One of them is him reading me a bedtime story. I have a lot of trouble sleeping, and it really touches me that he takes time out of his evening almost every day to read me a story to help me sleep. For birthdays and Christmas he always buys me a new childrens book, which is really exciting. Another is to go to a very very nice foodstall near where he lives. We always have the same thing, and very often share.

angelabauer

I dated Don Davis for 3 months before we got engaged. We married 3 months later and have been happily married since October 1991.

We met at a large party event thrown by an organization to which we both belonged. I was almost 27 and Don was 58. I already knew his late wife had been incontinent. He knew I am incontinent.

We dated as our schedules allowed, once or twice a week. After our wedding we still go out on a date at least once a week. On those we do not worry about our careers and do our best to act as if we had recently met.

For me AB is a way to cope with my incontinence and diaper use 24/7. Don is very good at changing me into pinned gauze diapers as if he were a nurse. When I am in my AB mood Don will play the role of my "Daddy" as shown in the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a226#21.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	469  

How long have you and your GF been dating?
    -Approximately 5 years

What special things have you done with them?
    -I feel that we've let one another into each others lives in an absolute kind of way. You know, at this point I feel that nothing would surprise either of us about each other... if that makes ANY sense at all.

How did you meet?
    -Through some of our idiot friends.

Do you go out on date's? If so how often?
    -Not really. The best "date" that we tend to have is either going out to eat, catching a movie, or simply staying home alone together. We're not very public people and both of us hate going to bars.

How long have you been engaged?
    -As much as I despise this term I would consider us "engaged to be engaged" *blech*

well we aren't really a couple yet, but we have been going out on dates for several weeks now, we met at one of our old jobs, and have know eachother many years. we both are AB so we feel it is special when we get to do Ab stuff together, like fall asleep with binkis in holding eachother and a teddy bear, or just having long intriguing conversations.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    I dated Don Davis for 3 months before we got engaged. We married 3 months later and have been happily married since October 1991.

We met at a large party event thrown by an organization to which we both belonged. I was almost 27 and Don was 58. I already knew his late wife had been incontinent. He knew I am incontinent.

We dated as our schedules allowed, once or twice a week. After our wedding we still go out on a date at least once a week. On those we do not worry about our careers and do our best to act as if we had recently met.

For me AB is a way to cope with my incontinence and diaper use 24/7. Don is very good at changing me into pinned gauze diapers as if he were a nurse. When I am in my AB mood Don will play the role of my "Daddy" as shown in the photo.
    I know this is the 'Mature' forum and it is a thread about dating and what we do, but this is a little too much info in my opinion, including the pic. I purposely chose not to write about anything intimate. I feel creeped out.

Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    well we aren't really a couple yet, but we have been going out on dates for several weeks now, we met at one of our old jobs, and have know eachother many years. we both are AB so we feel it is special when we get to do Ab stuff together, like fall asleep with binkis in holding eachother and a teddy bear, or just having long intriguing conversations.
    Well :\ Same goes for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    I know this is the 'Mature' forum and it is a thread about dating and what we do, but this is a little too much info in my opinion, including the pic. I purposely chose not to write about anything intimate. I feel creeped out.
    I am mystified by Elli's comment. I do not find Angela's post to be graphic or inappropriate in any way. She simply answered the questions in Valerye's post that started the thread. The picture is perfectly decent.

Confused.

Jared