Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disneyland: Where everyone's a kid again!

Exclamation Disneyland: Where everyone's a kid again!

Hello ABs, DLs!

I might be going to Disneyland with someone special who knows about my diapers.

So far the plan is that I'm going to be in diapers all day and I'm going to get changed in the bathrooms. My question is where can I get changed exactly? Do they have private bathrooms (possibly for the disabled) so I can be changed without any fears or worry?

And what fun things should we do at Disneyland? I'm so excited! Hehe

I've never been to Disneyland, but based on my experience at other amusement parks, they're probably going to have the generic bathroom stalls. They'll probably have a handicap stall, but it's just going to be the ones that are bigger than others. So, people are probably going to hear your tapes or whatever, and it's probably going to be crowded, so your going to have to carry the diaper out of the stall to the trashcan most likely in front of people.

You could take some carrier bags with you and keep them with the diapers, that way it's easier to dispose of them in front of people. It's not like anybody would care anyway.

I'm sure incontinent people have to deal with this all the time. You may have to settle for changing yourself in a larger stall. It might look a bit odd with two of you in the one stall. As for rides, I love Space Mountain, and the Log Flume. The Haunted House is awesome.
    Last edited by dogboy; 30-Jul-2009 at 01:06.

Check for the family changing bathrooms - they i believe are individual rooms for families or special needs.

I went to Disneyworld some years ago, and I am pretty sure they have family stalls for you to change in. As a side note: Epcot, MGM, Universal studies and Islands of Adventure are the best places. Ride the Tower of Terror in MGM... that ride is amazing. Worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I went to Disneyworld some years ago, and I am pretty sure they have family stalls for you to change in. As a side note: Epcot, MGM, Universal studies and Islands of Adventure are the best places. Ride the Tower of Terror in MGM... that ride is amazing. Worth the wait.
    He's going to Disneyland. Tower of terror at California Adventure (if you go to both parks) is a bit different from the one at MGM, as its not random. Other than that yeah Disney World and IOA are what I miss about living in Florida .

As for your question, yeah Disneyland has Family stalls. At least I know Disney World does, so Disneyland most likely will as well.

Long long long lines I hate them but thank god for fast passes and they are free but you can only use them for every an hour and a half. I am not sure how that works.

Splash Mountain is a must, though a little warning whoever sits in the front gets soaked. The bathrooms are always overcrowded. If you are going to California Adventure there is a very cool Toy Story game and the California Screamin' is awesome I especially love the music they use on it. Make sure you bring some water with you so you don't get dehydrated because the prices in disneyland aren't cheap, $2.00 for a water.
    You have to eat at least one Churro and obviously bring the most comfortable pair of shoes you have and maybe buy an insole or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    He's going to Disneyland. Tower of terror at California Adventure (if you go to both parks) is a bit different from the one at MGM, as its not random. Other than that yeah Disney World and IOA are what I miss about living in Florida .

As for your question, yeah Disneyland has Family stalls. At least I know Disney World does, so Disneyland most likely will as well.
    Oh, whoops... I over looked that...