Thread: Girls, a pee question.

Default Girls, a pee question.

For all the female members I have a question for you. When laying on your back, when you pee, does it run down to the butt of the diaper and cause the back to fill up more than the front? So, when you wake up, or sit back up right, is the back like soaked and the front almost bone dry?

I'm not a girl, but from my experience it depends on how tightly fastened the diaper is...

It depends on several things.

1) How tight the diaper is. If it's loose, it won't catch in the front as much.

2) How high the diaper goes in the back. Sometimes, if the diaper isn't on properly and you have some crack showing, if it's leaking down the back it won't even really land in the diaper.

3) How hard your stream is. If I pee hard enough, then it will go in the front, but if I have a very soft dribble then it will most likely go towards the back.

Elli

Can't really inprove on Cupcake's answer, but yeah, it does tend to run down to the back of the nappy, but in my experience it wets from where the pee comes out, all the way to the back, not just the back. I have the nappy on quite tight.

Another thing is your butt can slightly act as a dam when laying on your back, so sometimes I lift myself slightly to let it flow evenly all the way to the back. Of course this also means the waist needs to be tight enough so it doesn't flow right out the top, especially by the concave contour of your spine.

I agree with Cupcake too that to some extent (though mostly when sitting) I can make it go up the front a bit more if I squeeze hard. But the bit right at the top, by my tummy, will stay dry unless I change positions.

Darkfinn

Obviously not female... but I tuck, so my wetness pattern is from the middle of the front (just below the tape panel on Bambinos) to about halfway up the rear when full.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Can't really inprove on Cupcake's answer, but yeah, it does tend to run down to the back of the nappy, but in my experience it wets from where the pee comes out, all the way to the back, not just the back. I have the nappy on quite tight.

Another thing is your butt can slightly act as a dam when laying on your back, so sometimes I lift myself slightly to let it flow evenly all the way to the back. Of course this also means the waist needs to be tight enough so it doesn't flow right out the top, especially by the concave contour of your spine.

I agree with Cupcake too that to some extent (though mostly when sitting) I can make it go up the front a bit more if I squeeze hard. But the bit right at the top, by my tummy, will stay dry unless I change positions.

Lemme correct myself... when I say front, I mean the middleish, lol. It never really goes to the front unless I make it. Generally if the middle is pretty full, I'll put my hand on my diaper (while I'm on my back) and go, so it goes into the middle, and works its way to the back of the diaper so no leaks occur, lol.

kj83

I definitely experience the whole wet thing in the back if the diaper is too loose also. I've found that if I put a stuffer in the diaper, I can fully get the wetted front experience. It's an extra expense, but well worth it if you truly want the warm wet front. Another option if it's just the sensation of warmth in the front is to pour a little warm water down the front of your diaper. I find that quite appealing. Hope this helped!

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Lemme correct myself... when I say front, I mean the middleish, lol. It never really goes to the front unless I make it. Generally if the middle is pretty full, I'll put my hand on my diaper (while I'm on my back) and go, so it goes into the middle, and works its way to the back of the diaper so no leaks occur, lol.
    Hehe. I thought you meant the thing when you're sitting and pee really hard and it goes up in the front a bit because of the sudden flood. I thought maybe it might work a bit laying down too. Thanks for the clarification.

Yumi

It mostly goes in the middle, and sometimes for me the back fills up. It really depends. Sometimes It's moved up to the front, but.. I'd say it's more the former.

aielen

Default No

Never happened for me