Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Slip Maxi

Nothing. Just in my blue boxer briefs.

Northshore supreme with a goodnite booster

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Original Tena Slip Maxi

Abu cushie cloth backed

Tranquility ATN with 1997 Huggies landing zone mod. Second diaper since 10pm last night on the road to my first 24 hours diapered...

For the first time ever: Rearz Safari. I'm in love.

Abena L4. So comfy. :)

ABU Lil Paws wiiiiith... surprise.. A Tena Booster lol.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Northshore Air Supreme

ABU lil Pawz

Kiddo diaper!
I got sooo many ABDL diapers as my birthday present :)! I've been testing them all out! ABU Space, Super Dry Kids, Preschool cloth and plastic, Bambino Teddy, Classico, and the one with bunnies, Rearz Safari and Lil' Squirts, Tykables Overnights.. I got some others, too and I've nearly tested out them all. I'm so in love lol I'll never use anything else but ABDL diapers again!!

TyphaHare said:
Kiddo diaper!
I got sooo many ABDL diapers as my birthday present :)! I've been testing them all out! ABU Space, Super Dry Kids, Preschool cloth and plastic, Bambino Teddy, Classico, and the one with bunnies, Rearz Safari and Lil' Squirts, Tykables Overnights.. I got some others, too and I've nearly tested out them all. I'm so in love lol I'll never use anything else but ABDL diapers again!!

Hooray as it should be! You didn't say which is your favourite so far though.... Surely the Kiddo is a top contender for that spot?

DLBecki said:
Abu cushie cloth backed

Delayed gratification or you found some stock from somewhere?

Flat cloth diapers and plastic pants using the airplane fold with a baby size flat cloth diapers love it feels good

ABU Cushies v2.

Since SDKs and Kiddos are out of stock here and look to be for sometime I have ordered more Cushies.... Such a cross to bear.

I'm currently sans diapers until i can get more but i did wet my pants earlier today...

Northshore Air Supreme

Cloth flat diapers my third in as many hours

Rearz Safari.

Ok, I've moved up from the Assurance to Depend Fit Flex Maximums--which are wet right now. I'm working my way up to better diapers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back