What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDK. Just so beautiful, I love these soooo much that I feel a little traitorous calling Kiddos my favourite.

11 bottles of water later, one very full Safari

Crinklz aquanaut

kiddo is my current diaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just got changed out of a tranquility atn with a size 6 pampers baby dry diaper as a booster pad. I have been put in a ABU super dry kids diaper, and were heading to my friends sisters house for a cookout. Diaper bag packed with plenty of diapers.

Nice and padded up in a Crinklz Aquanaut for bed time

Wearing a Tena classic with a Pampers Baby Dry for a stuffer.

Active Care Large Adult Diapers with plastic outer cover. Not my favorite though.https://goo.gl/yYmRar

- - - Updated - - -

Is that any comfortable together with the pampers baby dry?

Two 8 lawer birdseye diapers that are very very damp.

Double gauze diaper and plastic pants now. Wore a disposable to bed last night and it leaked pretty badly.

BetterDry Large with 2 Gerber Baby cloth diapers 6 ply as boosters. Double terry cloth panty covering with final PUL diaper cover. Almost 13 hrs now - just getting comfortable.

"Love the trickle and the tickle"

Northshore supreme light with a booster

After yesterday needing only two girls good nights during the day, and only one Always Discreet padded with a Tena overnight incontince pad, today has been a different story. One soaked BetterDry and right now a Crinklz Astronaut that should be changed soon. It looks like this evening when out with friends I will most likely be in my last, and extra padded princess.

blondiewoof said:
After yesterday needing only two girls good nights during the day, and only one Always Discreet padded with a Tena overnight incontince pad, today has been a different story. One soaked BetterDry and right now a Crinklz Astronaut that should be changed soon. It looks like this evening when out with friends I will most likely be in my last, and extra padded princess.

Sorry you were not born a female

I am wearing a Dotty the Pony diaper at the moment.

Northshore Air Supreme

I'm on my preschool plastic backed diapers
3cefbeefcc44a628603e3b9e7572460a.jpg

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back