What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argent said:
Seduction for sure, not a fan of black so get your practice on with it and get it used and binned.

That's what I ended up going with. Wore it with my favorite pink sweater, which goes well with black. Of course, Rearz last forever, so I'm still wearing it now, after going through 4 bottles of water.

Argent said:
Seduction for sure, not a fan of black so get your practice on with it and get it used and binned.
Not gonna lie I looked them up now I want them. #gothdiaper. Why didn't these exist when I was in High school. You know how awkward it was wearing black tripps, black boots, black shirt, black jacket, black hat, bright fucking snow white diaper!. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

First time with the Inspire+ InControl Nighttime by rearz

Wow this is a lot of diaper, I feel like I have to sleep on my back my legs won't close. So far I am loving it! I will report back in the am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme

Tena slip super and plastic pants. I've just wet it now.

DLPJ said:
First time with the Inspire+ InControl Nighttime by rearz

Wow this is a lot of diaper, I feel like I have to sleep on my back my legs won't close. So far I am loving it! I will report back in the am

So all in all I think this diaper is cool for play but just too wide in the crotch area to be a comfortable sleep diaper, and too noticeable to wear out and about. I think the rest of the pack will be for home alone weekend day use! Maybe I will give the small size a go next time

I'm in a carousel diaper. Not my over all favorite, but the fact that it has a blue and pink stripe along the edge actually helps in getting the tapes centered. I just ordered a sample pack of the stretch Bianco Bambino. They look pretty pricey so I figured a two pack would be fun to play with.

w0lfpack91 said:
Not gonna lie I looked them up now I want them. #gothdiaper. Why didn't these exist when I was in High school. You know how awkward it was wearing black tripps, black boots, black shirt, black jacket, black hat, bright fucking snow white diaper!. Lol

Champion response, I am sure you would have gotten a lot of moody nods from all the goths around you for keeping it moody black!

RJDodger said:
That's what I ended up going with. Wore it with my favorite pink sweater, which goes well with black. Of course, Rearz last forever, so I'm still wearing it now, after going through 4 bottles of water.

Well done for making it work with pink! I had bought the Fabine black and wondered why when I tried them.... black diapers are not for everyone (or maybe not everyone can pull the look off l?)

In a Lavender now and very comfy!

Bambino Magnificos

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lone_Wolf said:
Bambino Magnificos

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That's what I'm wearing as well just got a bag of Bambino Magnificos, to try them out and a bag of the all white version the Bianco Ultra stretch [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
That's what I'm wearing as well just got a bag of Bambino Magnificos, to try them out and a bag of the all white version the Bianco Ultra stretch [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

They are the best. I ordered one package just to see if I like them and now i love them![emoji7]

Lone_Wolf said:
They are the best. I ordered one package just to see if I like them and now i love them![emoji7]
Well I might order a case of each the Bianco ultra stretch and a case of the Magnificos I kinda like the feel so far

DLChad34 said:
Well I might order a case of each the Bianco ultra stretch and a case of the Magnificos I kinda like the feel so far

[emoji106] worth it!

Lone_Wolf said:
[emoji106] worth it!
I'd say they're worth the $$$[emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Argent said:
Champion response, I am sure you would have gotten a lot of moody nods from all the goths around you for keeping it moody black!

TBH you joke but they are far better people than most. They were the only ones willing to hang out with me And they didn't treat me any differently just because I had to wear a diaper.

Northshore Air supreme

Northshore supreme lite

Seni Super Plus....first time at Work wet.

Drynites 8-15 boys just as always

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Fabine Teddy, fabulously comfy and absorbent (I am sure these are even better than the Pandas)

gotta dig back into my stash for more ABU Lavenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back