What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got padded up in a Tykables Overnight w/ a booster for SIDF. 9pm currently and need to up my fluid intake so I can go to sleep nice and soggy!

An ABU Little Paws. Feels so comfy.

Simple ultra

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A fresh ABU Cushies, no sooner got my diaper on and I wet & mess it, ready for the day what ver it may bring.

Northshore Crinklz and loving it!

Crinklz from Northshore

Just woke up in a soaked Crinklz and changed into a Tena slip. I need to order more diapees today.

On all day train ride in in Tena Active Fit Maxi

Soaked Crinklz

Dry Skateboard Drynites

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Trying my sample of ABU cloth-backed Preschool!

ABU SDKs... Still so beautifully perfect!

SDKs as well!

A wet, ready to be changed Northshore Supreme Lite. I wore a Crinklz to bed last night, and it actually got so wet it leaked! It was soaked to capacity, except for about the top two inches in front, and i certainly did not expect that! I changed out of it about 9am

Northshore Better Dry

blondiewoof said:
A wet, ready to be changed Northshore Supreme Lite. I wore a Crinklz to bed last night, and it actually got so wet it leaked! It was soaked to capacity, except for about the top two inches in front, and i certainly did not expect that! I changed out of it about 9am

Wow, that's a LOT of pee! How the heck did you go that much just overnight? I stay properly hydrated (about 64oz per day), and have been able to stay in the same Crinklz diaper for 24 hours without it leaking. To hit that in under 8 hours is crazy.

Speaking of Crinklz, I'm currently relaxing this evening in one. I've had a busy couple of days of work and nearly leaked a couple of times (which is rare for me) so I figured I'd treat myself. It should do me through the night now as well.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Just made a wet poopy in my Tena classic, then changed into the same brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back