What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl drynite which is now wet

A Cuddlz Bright Dayz.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I came across your post when I was searching google for reviews (that aren't in German!) about these Seguna nappies/briefs. I wear these things because I have to, but I do prefer the plastic backed ones to the textile as they are most secure ans softer against the skin, I ordered the yellow ones for day and the purple ones because I like the colour! Do you mind telling me are they noisy? Because reading your post, you seemed to warn that they are not discreet??
Thanx Kate x

Cushies... the pack was much easier to grab out of my stash than reach more SDKs. So lovely :)

L/XL girls Goodnights panties with L/XL Goodnights pad

My second Bright Dayz of the day. Cuddlz have come up trumps again with these nappies. Also wearing my new ABU diapersuit and absolutely loving it.

Last edited:
Wearing my first Super Dry Kids. Just as soon as I put it on, my latest case of 100 diapers arrive.

I'm working through a bunch of samples I got, and today's trial is a Crinklz. Love the look, but not as crazy about the fit.

Just changed out of a thoroughly soaked Bright Dayz and into a dry one. Man, those nappies can hold a lot.

I am trying something different with the ABU Lavender.

A messy and really wet abu Preschool cloth backed diaper.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

IzzyFox said:
I am trying something different with the ABU Lavender.
Are you wearing them on your head?

L/XL Girls Good nights Bedtime Pants

I am wearing a "Tykables" large

Got my shipment of L Crinklz today and have a dry one on now. It is much more comfortable than the medium Crinklz.

Shadowline light control panties with Soft Overnight pad

AMD Maxi Medium, holds 2400ML :)

Just changed into a Cushie.

Tykable 'pleather'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back