What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently wearing a pull-up (goodnites) and will be changing into a Kiddo's diaper after my shower

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cuties size 7. Need to get the new design because I love this diaper hopefully they just changed the design... lol SIDF everyday!!!

Tykables overnight.... I put it on 7 hours ago and went to bed. Its been wet several times, but it's not done yet!

I am wearing very thick cloth diapers that snap together with Chita designs.

My last Northshore Supreme Lite.

Time to get cleaned up! :D I´m wearing now very soaked and messy L sized Attends Regular slips which I changed after we got home from the beach and frisbeegolfing :cool: In the beach I worn Lil Squirts at first and then I changed to my reusable swim diaps which worked really nicely again as I peed into mah pamps couple times there :eek:

Right now, I’ve got a Kiddo with a stuffer in it.

ConfiDry 24/7.

Girls goodnites

just taped on a kiddo

Jusr changed into my second moli super plus for the night. It won't be dry long.

Changing out of a Parents choice 7 and into a Cuties size 7 for the night, the newest ones with a bear face on the front and a tail in the back:)

I have a all in one diaper I think I bought it on Etsy but I'm not sure I will need a change soon though but after that I will be probably using tranquility elite or another all in one diaper not sure which way to go considering I have 2 elite care diapers left kinda sad

A dry Northshore Aquanaut

Cardinal Health Adult Diapers for the overnight.
during the day I was in parents choice and Boys Goodnites.

just taped on a Kiddo for the night of slumber and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back