What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamypoko XXXL is ok for me. Am slim and my waist is 29". I ever try other adult pants mostly loose, not work. I hope Goodnites or Underjams sale in my area.

Old type plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi.

I still have 17 of these.
They have much stronger plastic backing then present Tena Active Fit but weaker and single layer tapes.
Wining combination will be acrive fit with stronger and thicker plastic backing.

BetterDry

Dry 24/7

Currently dry Peakabu

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

An almost full to capacity BetterDry. These sure hold a lot of liquid, as do the printed versions ( the Crinklz diapers ) of this diaper.

A fresh attend with a little pouder.

I'm in my last ID slip super. :,(

When will get more?

A fresh, dry Crinklz

I´m wearing my very soggy douple diapers and need to get changed soonish :) We just watched "The Good Dinosaur" -movie with plushies and mah friend Juniortigger haves his own padded teddybear plushie! I had my baby bottle filled up with water which I was drinking during the movie and I also worn my "Unbearably Cute" adultbaby t-shirt and pajama shorts :3

Today this cub was grillin´ with Crinklz! :D
photo_2018-07-01_23-44-39.jpgphoto_2018-07-01_23-44-48.jpg
and now I´m enjoying mah dessert while wearing same soggy Crinklz! :p
photo_2018-07-01_23-43-12.jpgphoto_2018-07-01_23-43-58.jpg

Wearing a Tranquility swim mate. Its just an adult pull-up.

MailCat581 said:
Anytime me, Joshie, his mom, and Auntie are all out together I usually get put in either plain white diapers or a white diaper with a wetness indicator. I'm currently wearing one of them while playing and getting ready for bathtime and then be put in ABU Space for overnight and my Space onesie.

24/7 I am in my plain white DEPEND (KLEENEX HUGGIES Adult) dydees.
With it being so hot here in Derry, except for going to church this morning, and going out in the Kitchen here in my new house Trailer, I have been wearing nothing but my diaper to be "comfortable".

Rearz Safari with medium Northshore booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back