What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore Supreme Lite

Rearz princess training pants

Betterdry. Really missing my SDKs now

Always Discreet Boutique

My last Bambino Magnifico but I’m excited to try the Pride diapers from the Dotty Diaper Company next that I have in my diaper draw.

ABDL Shop Carousel Diaper

An Abena L4. Between ranges. Sigh...

A comfy, girly Rearz Princess! And I love it!

MailCat581 said:
Currently wearing Tykables Overnight and my jammies. Missing my brother! He's still in the hospital after another seizure! :'(. I cried myself to sleep last night because I missed being put in a big crib by myself with my brother not being there.

Awww! Poor guy! :hug: Hopefully he is going to be in better condition soonish and you can play along and sleep together in the crib :3

Rearz Rebels

ABU LittlePawz, my personal favorite diaps

Abuniverse Space

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fresh, warm, dry Crinklz

MailCat581 said:
I just got changed into a Rearz Safari and my jammies. Tonight I am so happy because Joshie is coming home tomorrow providing nothing bad happened tonight. I can't wait to play with my brother again!

Awww! That sounds great! I like Rearz Safari´s cuz those are sooo poofy! I worn those when I was at furcon last week (NFC) I guess I still added extra booster pad inside of it! :D

I wear always descret diaposable underwear with a tena pad during the day (I have a full time job) As not to draw attention to myself, (I wear 24/7 and no longer use the toilet) and change pads when I go to the "bathroom", it helps keep people from suspecting anything. As soon as I go home, I am in a tena ultra super stretch, with a super booster from tranquilty.

Blue Babyland contour, wondering if it'll stay dry through the night...

Attends maxi plus with a Pampers size7 as a liner.When full i reach in whip it out,bin and go..done!

Starting this morning, I’ve been seeing how long I can go in a single nappy. Currently got an Abena Abri on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back