What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put on a Little Pawz and now laying down.

I'm wearing a Tena Slip Active Fit M right now. Active Fit = plastic backed

Wearing a molicare slip super plus. Not a big fan of cloth backed for bed usually, but our air conditioning isn't working :(

Kiddo 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ABDl Shop's Carousel...

... though I may need to change soon! ^///^

Tena Slip w/a Molicare Classic Plus over it

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme lite

Wearing a Betterdry Crinklz right now. And for the first time too.
It's crazy how much they swell up ^^

Wearing a Tranquility ATN for the first time. They're soft, light, crinkly, and cheap, too!
I'm definitely going to start wearing these more often. They're a lot more fun to wear than I thought.

Always Discreet with a small Northshore pad

Crinklz

Lady Tena Medium size pull ups lol

I have changed out of my wet night diaper(a seni plus with a total dry boosts up maxi) into a currently dry Molicare Super Plus( the old purple ones in medium) with a Total Dry Maxi Boosts Ups pad.

I'm in my favorite ABU Super Dry Kids. I just got a whole case in yesterday so I'm taped up and happy.

Presently crashed out on the couch wearing the last of my L/XL Bambino Magnificos. I've just ordered a 10-pack of the S/M, and am really looking forward to trying them. The L/XL are slightly big on me now, as I've lost 30 pounds since ordering them.

A molicare slip super plus in the old purple color. I didn't realize they weren't purple anymore? I just bought this case from XP medical and they are purple. Must be old stock. Have they made any other changes besides color, for next time I order?

I just changed into a fresh Super Dry Kids. As a bonus, I found a few Luvs size 6 I had so I slit the front and have it as a booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back