What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearz Safari

Snow day today, so I'm diapered in a Tena Slip Maxi Small (plastic ones, before they changed the design so semi vintage)

a cloth contour diaper and PUL pants

None atm! I really hope to get some padded boxers or panties! If anyone knows- are they absorbent at all? Or are they only for minor accidents and leaks?

Thank you so so much! I am trying to find some, in grocery store diapers that fits an adult body.
It is so frustrating...
When I ask my friend to take me to the store, I will keep that in mind. Thank you!

A night time flat diaper and pul diaper cover

Northshore Supreme Lite

A very wet overnight diaper,

Target brand men's pull-ups. They have standing leak guards and are great for overnight!

I successfully defeated the aliens last night while I slept. Currently wearing a Barebum from abuniverse [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]happy diapered Saturday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got my diaper samples from ABU yesterday. Wearing a Little Paws. I have to say it's a very nice diaper. Fits well. I got the scented sample and I smell real nice right now

Boots' own brand (medium). I like the uncluttered whiteness and the plastic outer lining.

Drynites with Tinkerbell illustrations

Pampers baby-dry 6

I don't know how i fit in that. Also the fastenings broke after a short time so yeaaah.
Also first post here. I hope i can have more diapers next time :C

Have a nice time and stay diapered!

Ok! So I am late! Was doing volunteer work at a production of the 20th Anniversary Tour of "Rent" locally. It is very good, but oh, yeah🤔 this is a diaper forum isn't it?
I am finally in a dry diaper - a Northshore Supreme Lite. Sure is nice!🤗

I am currently wearing an iD Slip PE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back