What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Slip with a Rearz booster

Just taped on a abu preschool plastic [emoji16]all set to relax.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wearing bambino ultra stretch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abena abri form s4 air plus with a tranquility regular booster, multiple wets in and I know that one more will make it leak. I tempted to make it leak but I like having dry clothes :)

Northshore Supreme

I am in plastic pants the whole day, they are perforated with a lot of small wholes and over them I have bulky Rearz Diapers. Finally a good fitting strong rubber pant from pure hosptial rubber.

Currently relaxing in a Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit M. Too bad I have to get out of them and leave home soon... :(

I am wearing a wet and messy Tranquility ATN. I think it's time for a shower. :)

Northshore Supreme with large Northshore pad

Currently sitting in a wet and messy Rawr qttw diaper. Imma stinky toddler. But a potty rebel!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Currently in a fairly damp Kiddo.

Just piddled my Lion Guard Pull-Up and going to sleep wet tonight.

Wearing a Tena classic but feel like I'm about to take a dump.

Wearing a tena slip maxi active fit just opened up my 1st case of them and opened up the 1st of 3 bags and i still have a couple more cases on the wY of different diapers .

A really wet abena m4 need to change ASAP

Rearz Rebel, IMO they look better IRL than the pictures. Nice and absorbent too.

Always Supreme with a Northshore small pad

TotalDry overnite with TotalDry maximum boosts-up.

Just changed into a dry Kiddo2.0 from Abuniverse.... i should probably order more of these soon love them and im on my last bag so yeah wearing the kiddo2.0 sparingly [emoji52][emoji849][emoji57][emoji847][emoji16][emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back