What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Simple.

Northshore go Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presently wearing a viese slip comfort plus large, with a kins padded pull ups and then some nice pretty pink plastic. I usually have to get up about three times during the night, and in the morning, i'm absolutely soaking, and they are soo full. They hold about 3000ml and that makes so heavy, I love them

Always Discreet

Cuddlz Nursery.

Asc pink

Pink good nights

Just got in a sample of bambino magnifico, great product 10/10. Only issue is I can't seem to get the bottom tapes right, they keep peeling themselves off. Anyone got advice on that?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Dry tykables size 2. Ive only got one left and theyre out of stock everywhere except abdl factory (that im aware of)😞 does any other store sell them by pack in the US?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Sdk here now to relax and fall dead asleep

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sdk?

MommyzPaghetti said:
Sdk?

Super Dry Kid diapers from Abuniverse

Sorry, lol im not the best with acronyms.

MommyzPaghetti said:
Sorry, lol im not the best with acronyms.

It's okay [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji3] [emoji2]

Bambino Bianco

The usual..Thick Cloth Diapers and several pairs of snuggly fitting Plastic pants..MMmm Sooo Cozy!..:)

Ahhhh after 3 long weeks I'm finally padded in a tena maxi slip, it feels soooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently wearing a dry Attends with waistband(6 tape style) with a totaldry maximum boosts ups pad. It's a shame the pad holds two to three times more than the diaper.

Super dry Kids is my diaper for the day loving the new clear tapes hold very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back