What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena m4 just changed my wet wellness superio now I am ready to go to bed

CLPP said:
Now THAT'S what I call a "skilled" DL. How'd you manage to put on a diaper while presumably still in the driver's seat? WOW!

Not a big deal. With practice it becomes relatively easy. How folks said, fit sometimes can be tricky when you stand up. But everything is in routine.

Rearz lil monsters

A wet Crinkle.

Fresh night time Bambino Bianco

Not wearing yet I am about to go get diapered for the night and can't decide whether to use a m4 or wellness superio both are good for bedwetting

I'm wearing a attend poly brief and using a pul cover

Betterdry with ultra flex pants

Currently in a dry north shore supreme lite with a north shore booster inside it.

Wet morning diaper: Mydiaper Ultra Size M

Rearz Safari (M) - First time using Safari and I love them! My work day is almost over, I should head to the private washroom, change into my underwear and head home :cautious:

Northshore Megamax

Evening running around the house diaper. Attends with waistband for crinkles

WhiteWolf said:
Certainity Fitted Breifs: Medium
Tena super Briefs

Attends will be short lived. Might as well get into a Bambino and hit the hay for some extra rest.

Abena m4 cloth backed about to try a unique wellness pull up and see if it works

New - Forsite 'Under the Sea' - I love the fit and feel. I'll order more for sure.

Currently trying out a mega max for the first time. They are so comfortable. With the right clothing as well you can’t hear or see it! Going to water this for the rest of the day to test it out

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and dadboddl
Little for Big Little Dreamer disposable diaper!

diprdpt said:
Little for Big Little Dreamer disposable diaper!

Lucky!! They don't ship Little Dreamers to Canada!! I can only get my hands on the Nursery Blue, or a sample pack of 2 Little Dreamers for $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back