What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slightly wet Tena ultra stretch bref

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Tena slip plus with an Aldi mammia stuffer, only way you can get the tena plus to work they are pants for absorption

Pongoandperdi15 said:
Tena slip plus with an Aldi mammia stuffer, only way you can get the tena plus to work they are pants for absorption
The NHS wanted me to wear tena slip plus but they just wouldn't hold enough for me. I went through the range and get extras for day time use and maxis for night time. I have to buy any extras I need as I only get one of each per day.

A wet and poopy ABU cloth backed preschool diaper. Gonna change soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Didn't feel like going potty, so wet my Pull-Up.
Same.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

ST50 said:
The NHS wanted me to wear tena slip plus but they just wouldn't hold enough for me. I went through the range and get extras for day time use and maxis for night time. I have to buy any extras I need as I only get one of each per day.

Yeah I'm supplied with the tena slips for day use and the supers for night use but both as useless as each other so I resort to using the supers for day use as well and then just buy ID slip supers which have 3.5ltr capacity for night usage. I thought about asking to change them but the higher up you go the less you get? Or are you supplied with 28x 3 in a box x3 boxes to last three months as well?

Normally I just wear some M4s at night. I recently bought a case of Rearz Inspires that I totally love, love, love. It's around noon and was sitting here in my panties just thinking about my new case of Rearz so had to go put on one. OMG it feels soooooo GOOD. I had found the case on sale so after I received it and liked them so much. I figured the sale wouldn't last long so went back online and ordered two more cases. Should be set for a little while now....hehe.

I'm wearing a smooth shiny white plastic backed diaper by Leader. They are mostly cellular fluff, so old school, but the comfy feeling and super smooth plastic is why I am wearing them. I put in a Target Up&Up toddler size 6 night time diaper inside for a soaker so I'm not using up my comfy Leader adult diaper.

Honest Diapers with Dinosaur Prints and my Micky Paci 👶😋

A fresh, dry Northshore Supreme

A very wet Tena ultra stretch bref wath double booster

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Some Rite-aid store brand diaper that I grabbed while I was walking. It's one of the worst I've worn but my only other ones I have right now are Depends Real Fit and they can't take messing and I have a bit of a tummy ache.

Wearing a Rearz seduction from my first ever pack of diapers!

Kitaeo said:
Wearing a Rearz seduction from my first ever pack of diapers!
How are they?

Slept in Pull-ups! They're Goodnites!

I'm now currently in Thailand and am wearing a local super market brand called big c adult diapers. They are plastic but so comfy. Will test them later.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

A damp Crinklz will probably have to change soon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I received a sample of 2 Northshore Supreme Lite with my last order of Northshore Supreme diapers. I changed out of a reasonably soaked Supreme into a Supreme Lite a couple of hours ago. I like it's feel and performance and plan on ordering a pack my next Northshore order. If it performs like I think it is going to the Supreme Lite may replace the Supreme as my overnight diaper. FWIW..YMMV..

Another Bright Dayz.

Changed from extremely wet Rearz Safari into extremely dry Always Boutique. I strongly suspect it soon be wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back