What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kero said:
Not to sound ignorant (I'm new is all.) but how would they even fit you? Wouldn't they be very small/tight?

Not particularly.

I'm not a big guy. I can fit them on with relative ease.

Welcome to ADISC, by the way.

Goldberg said:
Not particularly.

I'm not a big guy. I can fit them on with relative ease.

Welcome to ADISC, by the way.

Well, I'm tiny so there might be hope for me...thanks dude, I might try them out. And thanks for the warm welcome too!

North shore supreme.

- - - Updated - - -

North Shore Supreme

Always Discreet with Tena Serenity Ultimate pad

Technically not a diaper. But a goodnites trufit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A pretty wet Tena Pants Plus

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Always Discreet with Tena Serenity Ultimate pad

ConfiDry 24/7.

A DryNites again. Pretty wet this time

Finally in my hotel where I’ll be renovating couldn’t wait to get my purple teddy bear print diapers on and wet myself. I can’t explain it but it just puts me in a comfort zone.

Well wearing my favorite brand Abena M-4 as these fit like a glove and hold a lot of liquid. And no leaks. I can let go and feel the weight grow. The momentary flood of being under water then the warmth and comfort of the wet heavy fullness (almost like glued to my skin) No need for a onesie with these.

for the evening i'm in a simple abena abri flex, then will change into a drylife slipsuper for beddy byes, saving pretty cuddlz for friday.

Northshore Supreme and Gary Active Brief cover they are bulky and hold a lot. I like when they get full and almost leaks. the bulk sometimes almost doubles. My favorite time to wet is whan I am in a long line. I can see the others that are holding it, and I feel the great feeling flooding my diaper.

Northshore Supreme

I enjoy being male

Tranquility smart core. I may have found a new favorite diaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dry Magnifico. But not for long!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Pampers

PE backed ATN my last one[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tena Slip plus, so warm and snuggly. Had Tena Slip maxi earlier, holds some serious volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back