What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overnight Coviden(stuffer), Medline FitRight, a flat cloth diaper, and some noisy vinyl pants

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I got my new Crinklz diaper order last week and today I tested these new Crinklz Astronaut diapers for the very first time which are now soaking wet! Oh, how much I like these and they holds soggyness really well! Today, I waddled at Ikea with my tiger bigbwo and one of my best diapered friend Tiggerjunior! :) Now I´m going to get late nite shower before getting my nite diaper and sleepy times in the crib :3 Nini.

Wearing an attends with a Mickey Mouse Pull-up as a booster. Pull-up is soaked but diapy is still dry.

BetterDry...and it is DRY!!!!

a soaked abena m4

*yawns* Good morning! I´m wearing soggy douple nite diaper set (and prob. very soon messy as well) :eek: and it is time to head out into our back terrace and eat bwreakfast while wearing my grey kiddo style shorts (which my mom bought for me at somepoint) :) and "Winnie the Pooh" -coloured onesie with paci attatched to it and my moomin adultbaby sized bib :tongueout:

I just got out of the shower after being very messy burrboy and now debating which Crinklz I should put on when going out of the town to eat! :tongueout:

a soaked Crinklz aquanot:D

Tena Slip Ultima Activefit. Wet but not soaked.

Currently wearing my absolute favorite brand Tena. Super Slip.

I have been back in DEPEND adult diapers for months.

I fell asleep before changing last night... Still wearing a bellisimo . i am not a bedwetter so it made it through the night and my morning pee. Drinking coffee on the deck now.... No plans... I will probably just let it leak until i need to 💩

A DG Kids overnight pant. It's my first time trying it out. I usually go with a goodnite for night time, but i wanted to try something different. So far it has held up nice, I'm pretty wet and I think it'll hold through the night, I still prefer goodnites though

An crinklz astronaut with Northshore booster and a t-shirt. Feeling little today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back