What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah rocking and loving the SDK.

Plan to pick up my Kiddos today so Kiddos tonight (or maybe the Simple Ultra sample.)

ID Expert Slip Extra Plus .
Stucked in traffic mess at border.

Crinklz astronaut

Trying out the L size kiddo instead of my usual medium.
Damn, i thought the meduims might have been a TINY bit too small for me. But god damn the large just dwarfs me, i kinda dont want to wear it for too long, feels like everything would just leak out from it being so loose. Hell even the tapes are basically touching each other and its still not a nice and tight fit... -_-

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have worn mah giraffe Peekabus all day long after I messed two times today! :D First time it was at 9 am and then four hours after. Feels like body is starting to go babyish mode more and more if this is gonna be a routine! :p I worn Peekabus and bib overalls while we went with our Tiggerjunior friend to local Moomin museum in our town and when we went in to the local big shopping mall and ate asian food at Kung Food Panda! :3 I even worn Peekabus in the sauna! :D Now I´m just airing out a bit over matress protector while watching football game before getting padded up and heading to nini´s :3
peekabus and crinklz 027 (1500x1125).jpg

Simple Ultra, wondering where the limit is!

Nothing but a soaked and leaky molicare super plus on my back deck.

I found a very good supplier of durable vinyl waterproof pants...which I order through Amazon. The best diaper is to simply use a nice thick bath towel folded up in the following manner:
Fold it lengthwise in half, then fold it lengthwise in thirds. (the diaper will be approximately six to eight inches wide).
Finally, fold it the opposite direction in either three or four folds to make it according to your preference. It all depends on whether or not you want the bulk in the front only or if you want it to extend all the way from front to rear. I find that it is more comfortable to just pad the front, then if you want to pad the rear, find a smaller towel and fold it to whatever appears to be comfortable, and slide it in. The pants come in packages of three and each one will last about six months depending on your frequency of use. If you want specific information on the pants, please reply.

Brand new Kiddos by ABU and in love all over again :biggrin:

Just got back from watching fireworks on a friends dock and drinking beer. I changed into a medium dry 24-7 on way home, took some Jeep trails to kill some time. Sitting on my deck now and far from dry.

I have on an ABU Simple right now.

Currently in a very wet Preschool cloth backed with an Abina booster pad inside. Just about to change into an SDK and probably another pad.

A very soggy crinklz astronaut with booster. Need a changing. Probably into a betterdry before I go golfing. Gonna be a great diapered day!!

Northshore Supreme Lite

Forma-Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back