What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margaritas on the porch in a wet molicare super plus. It's good for another wetting or two before i double it with an atn.

Northshore Supreme Lite....dry of course......for now!!😁😁😁😁

Woke up in a pair of Crinklz, Astronauts I think. I wet them before bed. I much prefer Safaris.

Very soggy crinklz original. Patiently waiting the arrival of my latest order. Got myself some aquanaut crinklz.

Northshore Supreme Lite

Walmart. Assurance pull ups 24/7 very good absorbency for my medium incontinence and comfortable

A fresh crinklz aquanaut with booster. Just got out of a soggy Northshore surpreme. It held well. Never wore one but they sent two as samples. I would recommend. These aquanauts are awesome.

Soggy PeekABU´s giraffe diaper! :D It still gonna absorb lots of pee :p I got changed for those before we left and picked up our awesome Danish babyfur friend from the railway station four hours ago and he is going to spend time in our place for the next few weeks, so lots of fun play times together ahead! ^^
I have worn my Mikey mouse bib overalls all day long out and about and yes, pacifier attatched to it as well! :paci:

After our tortilla dinneh I played a little bit with my big special needs educational fishy toys and we were watching cartoons and then we rest a little bit together in our crib and next we are gonna go to sauna and of course.. we go there with our pamps on! :D Cuz.. why not? :biggrin:

Fabine Teddy. I had forgotten how soft and crinkly these are.... So wish I could have gotten some of the blue jeans variety.

Fishing on the dock in an m4

Just changed out of a soaked Attends and into a regular Crinklz. Just got the Astronaut & Aquanaut variant from Northshore, but I'm gonna use up the regular ones before trying the new kind.

I wear quite soaked douple diapers (Attends Regular Slip plusses) with a Happy baby diaper inside as a booster. I have worn these like 5 to 6 hours now after I got freshened up from my messy nite diapers and before we headed to Biltema :)

soaked and perforated large ATN with an equally soaked molicare super plus over the top. Outside cleaning out ditches in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back