What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one has to wear diapers because of incontinence or because of not being able to walk very well because of severe pain then using diapers is very proper. And if one uses diapers because of wanting to there is no problem with that either as wearing diapers hurts no one.

Yea! I´m wearing 24/7 by incontinence as well and I´m perfectly fine by it and always will be! :) I´m wearing quite a soggy set at the moment :eek: We just came back home from the cinema and we watched Avengers Infinity wars! :D Boyh! It was quite good movie and I liked it.. especially that raccoon which always makes me smile with the good humor and an adorable look! :3

Anyhows.. I watched that movie while looking fashionable baby boy by wearing Fabine jeans printed diaper on the top and Attends regular slip M with a Happy baby diaper as a booster pad inside :paci:

Little Monsters, I love these diapersa

Rezzu said:
Yea! I´m wearing 24/7 by incontinence as well and I´m perfectly fine by it and always will be! :) I´m wearing quite a soggy set at the moment :eek: We just came back home from the cinema and we watched Avengers Infinity wars! :D Boyh! It was quite good movie and I liked it.. especially that raccoon which always makes me smile with the good humor and an adorable look! :3

Anyhows.. I watched that movie while looking fashionable baby boy by wearing Fabine jeans printed diaper on the top and Attends regular slip M with a Happy baby diaper as a booster pad inside :paci:

Very jealous, always wanted those Fabines (not that I am unhappy with my ABUs and Fabine teddies.)

I am wearing a DEPEND diaper.

Tena small shortly to be wet then one of my last tranquility elite care for bed only have a couple left

Rearz Princess

Currently wearing Crinklz for the first time. They are amazing.

Damp storebrand going to P one more time then shower

A wet Tranquility ATN in a 98 degree shop... so hot. It was a bad choice for the weather.

Underjams, with the palm trees and the bones and the arrows and the sharks. It's dry. For now!

2 pads, panties and boxars. :/

I'm wearing overnight underwear from equate, it's a pullup which makes me feel like a big boy. They leaked the other day when I really had to go but I like how snug the small fits me. I think they're comfortable and am considering wearing one to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back