What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyBilly said:
I am wearing hand made adult pampers. They are so nice and thick and wet.

Hand made by you?

Finally I am back to Kiddos by ABU after months of burning through my old backstock, just in case stock, wasn’t enamoured stock, needed a stiffer stock.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this diaper yet but right now i'm wearing a NorthShore MegaMax diaper (my last one unfortunately) and it's very wet and thick as of right now and no leaks so far. Very awesome diaper. Can't wait to order more when I get paid next month.

Dry bambino teddy after a change out of a very wet one while recovering from root canal and working from home.

My shipment of abenas came in today. The hiding spot in my dorm room fits them all perfectly. I currently am padded up in a abena m4 and doing homework.

Tena Active Fit Ultima L
For a full day move without stop Tena Maxi or Ultima is a good choice. When you can cover them with autumn / winter clothing for stealth wear in horrible wheather, then it is even better

I am wearing a pink Dotty the Pony diaper.

Just spend night in Pampers premium protection size 6. Did woke up after like 2 hours, wet the diaper half asleep and get another 5 hours of sleep. What a great feeling :) . I was suprised that even diaper dont fit at all, it was securely taped all night.

Crinklz Astronaut for a relatively relaxed evening

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

North shore mega max

Not wearing right now, as I'm waiting for a UTI to clear up.

I just changed for bed and put on my double cloth diapers and a pair of pull-on plastic pants.

Tena slip active fit maxi for bedtime

Going for my first doubling experience today; have a goodnite (ripped sides with a jagged toenail) inside a depends maximum protection with tabs. The extra bulk, even dry feels so good!

A not so Dry Betterdry

I'm wearing Drynites

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

A abu simple

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A semi-wet L/XL Goodnite. I swear they get more and more absorbent every few months that i finally buy them again! The waist even went up again an inch and a half, front to back. Now if they could just bring back the plain white ones. :D :thumbsup:

An ABU Simple Ultra - holy do these thing hold a lot and the tapes are freaking amazing. They run quite a bit smaller in sizing than the regular line, but I'm still able to fit them. 39 more of them in the stash.

Goodnites L/Xl

Molicare Maxi Slip, pink pull on plastic panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back