What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
Still here just haven't been on in a while. Currently wearing an ABU PeekABU.
Lucky they are never in stock. Seems like ABU just abandoned the customer base in the XL size. Almost everything is always out of stock. [emoji22]

Anyways had to get by with abena XL4 on my last one. New shipment inbound for tomorrow, cut it too close this round.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

North shore supreme lite with a size 5 stuffer

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

A dirty ABU SDK.

First time dirtying my nappy un quite a long time.

a full Better dry , these should come with a sign for you to wear " yes he is wearing a diaper " as these do swell up quite a lot

Wearing my last Crinklz aquanaut. I have a pack of Rearz Safari & Bambino Magnifico waiting in the closet. Also ordered another case of Tena diapers.

Nicely warmed-up Tena Pants Plus.

North shore Megamax brief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently wearing an Attends Poly. I save my more premium ones for better days/nights, when I know I’ll be able to fully enjoy them.

As it is a normal work day, I am wearing an Atento (Japanese) with a huggies as booster pad. Tonight I will change for a Lil squirts that I received from Australia. I am now in New Zealand and realise how lucky I am to normally live in Japan where it is so easy to find adult diapers at reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crinklz aquanaut :p

Prevail breezers 360 they are super comfy

Freshly-wet PAW Patrol training pants

I am currently wearing the happy endings cloth diapers!

Just changed out of a rather soggy Tykables Overnight into a dry NRU Little Rascals.

Also, found out tonight that a friend is also ABDL. I let her borrow from my stash and I introduced her to the delights of Studio Ghibli.

Attend poly brief hope it works out for me

ConfiDry 24/7.

Bambino Teddy

Northshore supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back