What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lightly soaked Tena Supreme Brief (the green ones.)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bambino Lavender

blondiewoof said:
Bambino Lavender

ABU Lavender?

I have gone to the darkside and tried Bambino UltraStretch White, very impressed.

You are correct, Argent. That's what I get for relying on my 1/2 cell Brain! :biggrin:

A soaked Molicare Super Plus with an ABU power up, has been holding up all day.

I'm on Depend® Fitted Briefs at the moment and it's still dry. I'm still shy, so here it is: https://cutiesundies.tumblr.com/ My diapers are still hidden. *shy*

blondiewoof said:
You are correct, Argent. That's what I get for relying on my 1/2 cell Brain! :biggrin:

Company name is no where near as important as you saying you love them Lavenders!

Today it's a seni super brief with 2 totaldry maximum boosts-ups pads.

Bambino Bianco UltraStretch White again. This time I pulled the wings even tighter and amazingly the sure did stretch and I obtained a perfect fit.

Bambino really brought their A Game with these, gotta get some Magnificos next!

Modded girls' GoodNite.

A slightly wet cloth Preschool.

Always Discreet with a small Northshore doubler. I hope it lasts the night, but if not, I will go to a Northshore Supreme.

Molicare super large

Dry Drynites 8-15 (2017)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

A soggy space yep looks like all the aliens have been defeated

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A dry Always Supreme.

Covideen Wings.

These diapers are horrible, but right now I'm cathed. The diaper is taking what little blood and urine leak past my catheter, but just barely.

4 flat cloth adult diapers (44X44 2layer) Don't need a change all day. Have to keep repining them as they sag especially when wet.

Always Discreet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back