What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening I am in a Rite Aid Pharmacy "Generic" XL size cloth-backed dydee for us grown-ups.

Wearing a Crinklz in bed. Had on a PeekABU earlier.

Wearing a presto supreme pull up. Got these at a flea market.

Tena Active Fit Plus M
In public transport, on tway to the cinema

MailCat581 said:
Getting ready to play Joshie's favorite Jungle Adventures. This time; I'm dressed as the lion and he's dressed in a cute safari outfit with a Rearz Safari diaper peaking out of the top of the safari shorts. As far as me; I'm wearing a Bambino Classico diaper under the lion costume. Rawr!

Hee! That sounds an awesome playtime! :) I have a bear costume myself and would be very awesome to play something like that with a babb friend! :3 I would definitely wear ABU SDK´s or Bambino Teddy´s :3
DSC02177 (853x1280).jpgDSC02187 (1280x853).jpg
I was padded inside and also outside of that suit in one babb party :D

Now I´m wearing my soggy Attends Regular slips and getting ready freshing up and nite pamps :3

NorthShore Air Supremes with panty for support and diaper cover. Loved to be held in a diaper.

I am wearing a ConfiDry 24/7.

Currently in a crinklz diaper, cuddled up with the most amazing women in the world as she gives me soft fingers. I feel like I’m in heaven

A very wet and messy one. 😂

cannaboy88 said:
Currently in a crinklz diaper, cuddled up with the most amazing women in the world as she gives me soft fingers. I feel like I’m in heaven

Whaoo, lucky you!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Waking up in a wet ABU Space. I took out a lot of aliens last night.

Vintage Overnight Depend. I can't get over how great these things are. Super crinkle, soft and awesome fit. I love how as they get wet they swell up so much and it's not all clumpy like diapers nowadays.

I was just put into a super dry kids diaper. Were going to the mall, and then to a late dinner. Then I was told I would be put into a kiddos diaper at bedtime.

Just taped on a Kiddo diaper for the rest of the afternoon/evening🤩☺[emoji2][emoji6]🤪🤪🤪🤪

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Today i went through 4 moli super plus, just changed into an m4.

Modded Luvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back