What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slightly wet Abena M2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just changed into a Cuddlz Bright Dayz nappy.

It managed to stay dry for all of about a minute.

Just tapped on a little pawz let's see how long I can keep my paws[emoji6][emoji6][emoji12][emoji12][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

ID slip Expert Plus

In an ABU Lavender. Really wish these were 4 tape...

Northshore Supreme Lite

I read the 12 month diaper training post. Today I am home doing chores and wearing only a diaper and a t shirt. I feel awesome, not covered by clothes that hide my diaper

I found that post too, but the about of product I would be need to sustain that is to much. Good thing I'm not completely incontinent.

- - - Updated - - -

These last two bags of abrflex m3 have been leaking pretty bad. I bought some depends briefs and cut the elastic of the abena and have been using it as a booster. It gets pretty bulky as 90% of the pad gets used. I've been apprehensive about moving to tab style diapers, but these have worked so well that my next order will be tabs from now on.

Rearz Princess

ABU pre-school and plastic pants. It has been awhile since I put on a diaper. Something drew me back in.

Northshore Supreme

light-blue DC Idyl

Tena Active Fit
Second today

Just taped on a little pawz for the night

Northshore Better Dry

My usual is a double layer Abri Form level 4. One medium with slits cut in it, and a large one over that. I'm good for about 6 hours.

Just changed out of a soggy little pawz and taped on a dry Super Dry Kids.

Girls Goodnights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back