What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore pull ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attends

An L/XL Girls Goodnite underneath a small Abena Abri-form diaper. One of the most absorbent combos I know of

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately none! New and never had the opportunity to explore my fetish. Need to find somewhere to buy some!

Attends

A wet one :p

(Tena slip maxi)

Nothing right now but I am about to try to use a prefold as I usually use flat diapers

Wellness brief

Just put on a ConfiDry 24/7
They live up to the hype.

Always Discreet with a small Northshore booster pad

A soaking wet Alvita All in one night time nappy under my plastic pants. I haven't changed yet as I've just got up.

Northshore supreme at work

Attends. Wet and almost close to leaking.

Now, a totally leaked Tena. I go to shower :eek:

I am wearing my Purple Teddy Bear diapers from Awe so cute. I travel a lot for work and i wear my Diapers while driving on my long trips. It is very difficult though to wet them :-(

Rearz Princess from Bambino. I really like the thickness and they're super soft. They're a bit crinkly which is nice, though for me the louder the better. I'd put them up there with some of my favorites. The only thing I really wish was slightly different is the print, while cute I wish they were a bit more obviously fashioned after how real baby diapers look, with more white coloring to them, but that's just me and I'm happy that other people really like the design.
https://bambinodiapers.com/rearz-princess-c-23

Me to

babyformulagirl said:
Pampers Baby Dry size 6

Im wearing pampers 7 in my boxer briefs

A cloth Kins night with a Gerber fitted night diaper covered with Garys plastic pants

Abu simple it can take a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back