What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confidry 24/7 small. I'm on the end of the waist range for the smalls. It's a little tight, might try a pack of Mediums next time. Will change into a Crinklz for bedtime.

Crinklz :paci:

About to go to bed in a wet Unicorn Pride diaper

at work... very wet moli super plus. Hands down best diaper for the money. I have had this one on for 4 hours. I am a heavy wetter, no leaks and work an active job.

ID Slip expert Plus L PE. They are comfy and good for prolonged use during spring because of cloth sides ( wings),good thermo control.
I like to wear them in size L ( I am beetween size M and L).
For outside use short onesie on slip underwear for fixation is recomended because of cloth sides they have tendency to slide downwards more then full PE backed diapers.

Wet and messy ConfiDry 24/7. Had it on all day, no leaks at all. Sadly, it'll get changed soon :(

A dry Northshore Supreme hopefully it will be wet soon

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Tykables galactic wet n messy

Confidri 24/7. Trying to get through old diaper stock, make room for new in my stash.

PeekAbu dragon. These are amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betterdry and booster. Worn 12 hrs overnight, very heavy but no leaks.

it's a fighting Alien's Saturday love these ABUniverse space diapers [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Double diapered depends with tabs.

Wellness brief "underwear" pull up. I ordered them on accident. Not a fan of them or any pull up really. Decent capacity. This one is very wet.

Weight creates leaks, too elastic....

Tena Active Fit Maxi L

All day “ on foot” and movement. Second diaper of same type today. With using larger size, it helped to keep them longer on me.
With using L size ( I am somehow beetween M and L) Maxi level have bigger capacity.
When you have a day with minimum or no free time, high capacity diaper in larger size is a winning solution.
And comming home tired and without any energy left in me, after shower using again high capacity diaper during relax and night sleep looks like a good idea for avoiding accidents.

Tranquility atn. Not my favorite. Too much sap but better than nothing.

One of my new SDKs, these ones are perfectly shaped (IMO) with the taping panel at the right height (rather than too low) and stack nicely on top of my older Cushies.

Tranquility atn that is completely saturated under a pair of wellness brief pullups to catch the leaks. I am at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back