What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
abu simple ultar medium

ABU Simple Ultra W/a 1" slit in the Back sheet, just below the rear waistband. W/a Tight; custom made (13' side seam) KINS Pull-On Adult Cotton Diaper 10700 W/ a six layer KINS 10400 Absorbent Doubler within. All covered by 2 custom KINS Peekaboo Clear Pull-On Vinyl Plastic Pants. each 2" longer than the other. Easily 24hrs W/No Leaks!

ABU Barebum. It feels super comfy.

Northshore Supreme Lite

ABU Little Pawz

Dry 24/7 with Abrilet maxi booster and plastic pants.

Dry 24/7

Rearz Princess

It got soaked enough I had to change😭. I am in a wet Always Discreet with a Northshore small pad now and expect to need a change in a couple of hours

I have followed this place for awhile. Finally joined. Molicare super plus at work today.

Lil Pawz.

Super swallon Cushies (I truly think the vertical fold helps maximise these beauties)

Rearz Princess

Decided today's a "screw everything" day. Taken an ABU Kiddo, put loads of slices into the plastic and then put a Little Pawz with a Lille Maxi booster in it over the Kiddo. Super thick and it's still dry atm. This'll be fun.

Programmatic said:
Decided today's a "screw everything" day. Taken an ABU Kiddo, put loads of slices into the plastic and then put a Little Pawz with a Lille Maxi booster in it over the Kiddo. Super thick and it's still dry atm. This'll be fun.

Let us know how this goes, how long you wear, etc. It sounds like a good day.

Girls xl good nights panty with xl goodnights trufit pad

terry towelling squares and pink frilly rubbers time for bed.........yawn

A soggy simple ultra

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A slightly wet SDK with a stuffer. I'm in heaven :eek:

I created my own diaper...I use a soft extra large bath towel. I fold it in half lengthwise, then I fold it in thirds lengthwise so the width of it is about four inches, then I fold it lengthwise so that there is either three or four thicknesses to the finished diaper.

I found the most wonderful and durable waterproof pants that are made very well. I order them from overseas and they only take about ten days to arrive. I can wash them daily and they will still last about six months. I think I only paid about $15 for three of them.

Anyway, I take the finished diaper, and I simply place in directly in front where they absorb the direct stream and I ensure that I have an extra large load to deliver and it makes the experience very hot and wet. It provides a very sensual experience, especially when the towel is completely saturated to the point that a puddle starts to form inside. If I am in a sitting position, the puddle will grow into a small lake.....super hot.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back