AnimeDude892 said:
Knew it XD I really wanna try those...

I'm wearing a store Brand Pull-Up

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Drynites96 said:
Knew it XD I really wanna try those...

I'm wearing a store Brand Pull-Up

I just got a free sample of them and Betterdry from NorthShore. It came today. Very cute and comfy! XD

AnimeDude892 said:
I just got a free sample of them and Betterdry from NorthShore. It came today. Very cute and comfy! XD
Cool I saw your pic. Tbh I can't wait until I'm back in Drynites ^^'

I woke up late (very late) and had to go fast to get on with the schedule, had some food to cook.

I did not have time to change so I'm still wearing my night diapee :O

Right now wearing an ABU pre-school as I have for most of he day. This is perfect diaper for most everyday wear. Stood up to several wettings. I'd like to hear from others about an AB diaper that is in the same category as this disposable.

Howdy21 said:
Right now wearing an ABU pre-school as I have for most of he day. This is perfect diaper for most everyday wear. Stood up to several wettings. I'd like to hear from others about an AB diaper that is in the same category as this disposable.

I'd say Preschools are already AB diapers. Maybe you could clarify.

Sorry, do you know of any other diaper similar to a pre-school?

Howdy21 said:
Sorry, do you know of any other diaper similar to a pre-school?

The closest I can think of would be ABU's Barebums. However, I find the taping panel on those is noisier than most, so it's less discreet. That may be a bonus or a flaw. I'd say Abena 4s have a similar capacity but are a little thicker and prone to clumping more than Preschools, which hold together very well.

I ran out of diapers so I made one with a towel and plastic pants with undies over. Not the same as an actual diaper but so absorbant!!!

A little black EcoAble. (Cloth pocket, one THICK insert)

Letting my skin breathe for a bit before padding up again. Will probably select a Kiddo again when I do, though.

EDIT: Well, said Kiddo is soaked through, so I'd best change soon I guess.

Last edited:
I'm wearing my freshly weed-in Pull-Up (not a big kid) and my new one-piece hooded polar bear jammies my parents got me for my birthday.

M Crinklz

A fresh flowernprint cloth Ecoable. I feel pretty.

Depend RealFit.

NorthShore Supreme with a Rearz Booster

Just a regular drynite (Boys 7-15)

Just changed out of a Cushie into a Kiddo.

Drynites 8-15 for boys

Abu space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back