What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing two Lille Supreme Pants Maxi, then two underwear briefs (Like actual underwear not diapers), beneath a Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol Briefs which is under some real underwear boxers and another pair of tight fitting briefs. (Beneath pyjama pants)

I'm waddling like a penguin lmao

- - - Updated - - -

If this leaks, I'm going to be the most confused person in the world.

Currently wearing an ABU SDK with an Abena AbriSan 11 pad as a booster

seni super plus with a totaldry maxi boosts ups

2 Walgreens Certainty Diapers.

Tena Pants Plus

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Northshore Supreme with L Northshore booster pad

Last night I was in good company so I put navy blue fancy panties on. After a while I started feeling cold so I was changing into my footed pajamas and realized I didn't want to wear just panties all night so I grabbed my pull-up and slid it on over my panties. This morning I woke up and went potty but after going back to bed I got a little bit too comfortable and wet my pull-up while still in the panties. It feels pretty dry. I guess the panties are non absorbent and the pull-up wicked away the moisture. Time to wet it again and fix that problem.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

One of my last Snuggies Waddler with a booster, looking forward to posting here when more SDKs are available (in Australia.)

Home sick from work today so I am padded up in a little pawz. Been a LONG time since I was on so I see I have some reading.

I'm trying out a modded Parent's Choice size 6. First time my ass has been in a generic baby diaper! (Well, at since my actual toddlerhood. I could have worn some then.)

A very wet Northshore Supreme with a L Northshore booster pad. I have had it on for the last 18 hours, asleep most of time. OK, read very soaked, but not leaking. This combination must have a huge capacity, but I am not trying to determine what it is. I gonna go clean up and then wear something dry for the evening.

Clean and dry L Northshore Supreme

It is still dry, and I am still clean:biggrin:

New Tykables

Small Dry 24/7 with Rearz booster. Not a big fan of the fit, I'll go back to the medium ones.

Im wearing always boutique womens incontinince underware they are very feminine and comfterable and hold a lot of liquid and are sexually satisfying :) i am waiting on preschool lastic baked scented :).

I was kind of bad and peed my Palace Pets Pull-Up before crawling into bed.

Always Discreet with S Northshore booster pad.

I just piddled in my Parent's Choice diaper before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back