Page 941 of 943 FirstFirst ... 441841891901911921931937938939940941942943 LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 9424

Thread: What diaper are you wearing right now?

Bambino teddy while working from home and doing laundry.

Stucked in traffic total mess . Car crash on Highway. When everything stopped moving, I was without diaper on me. After 10 minutes of complete stop, I decided to put a diaper on. Tena Active Fit Maxi L.
    Itís evening.
    Nobody saw me puting on diaper. Or maybe somebody did. Itís nevermind. They donít know me and donít know them.
    After hour traffic finnaly started to crawl. One hour after , traffic is still crawling. One line open instead of four.
    I think that soon I will start to use a diaper.

Now THAT'S what I call a "skilled" DL. How'd you manage to put on a diaper while presumably still in the driver's seat? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CLPP View Post
    Now THAT'S what I call a "skilled" DL. How'd you manage to put on a diaper while presumably still in the driver's seat? WOW!
    Diapering one's self while seated is really not all that difficult. It will result in a slightly poorer fit though, and will be noticable when you finally stand up.

If you really want a difficult way to put a diaper on, try doing it while standing up and not using anything for support or to hold the diaper in place. I had to do that once in a porta potty that was completely coated in pee. It was disgusting, and there was no way I wanted to touch those walls so I changed my diaper free standing style.

Like Slomo said. It's doable. I've done it more times than I can count. But yeah, you don't get the fit right and you'll need to adjust when you stand up to get out of the car or you'll sag a bit.

It's difficult but possible to do. Even standing like Slomo mentioned is possible...free-standing has a trick to it I use though, hold the front of the diaper against your stomach with your arm and put on the top tapes first slowly, one at a time, making sure they're straight, then you can do up the bottom tapes as well (I like to angle them for a more snug fit but don't remember who suggested it in another thread on the forums).

Abena m4 just got a chance to diaper up it feels so good after a long day at work

The other day I wore a rears safari for an hour while I relaxed and had a nap. Didn't really feel like wearing for a few hours so took it off before wetting.
    Now I'm wearing it again, and have a few hours to enjoy it

Recently I've started to put a nappy on for an hour at a time just to relax rather than to engage in my ABDL side, aim really enjoying exploring this side of being diapered

Watching Netflix during the snowpocolypse wearing a Megamax. It's rather ideal.