What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever: Huggies Drynites, only got them for the first time 3 days ago and i love them

I'm wearing a bianco ultra stretch

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A wet and messy ABU Barebums Diaper

Hi I've just got into a Cuddlz with the printed front and to top it off I'm also wearing my long sleeved popper vest and ships romper hehe

old syle cushies with 2 rearz stuffers :cloud9:

Cloth flat diapers the best I have ever found for night time and I can hardly tell I am wet in the morning

First of two ABU Little Paws samples.

I am in bed in a modded Luvs, with my bottle. While not 24/7, I wear diapers most days now, including to bed. It's just better that way.

Just changed into a dry Abuniverse space

Northshore supreme lite

I will soon have access to some Tranquility ATNs (brief style). Planning to do some diaper tape (landing zone) mods to them though. Using Pamperchu's printable tapes I am going to make them look similar to 1990s Huggies diapers.

Attends

I'm off to do combat with space aliens in the first of two ABU Space samples!

Girls GoodNite L/XL, with the new double leak-guards and improved sides. The improvements are actually noticeable, as I can comfortably wear them again without worrying about a side seam tearing. Oh, how I missed these!

Not really a diaper, but I'm wearing 2 Always maxi pads with 3 pairs of panties. Helps keep it padded at least.

Northshore supreme lite

Sdk is my current diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back