What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore Supreme

blondiewoof said:
Northshore Supreme

Me as well with a Northshore large booster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atn with wellness pull up on top. This combo is working well. Yesterday I did the same thing. Through a ten hour day I used 3 atns to well past leaking and drove home in the wellness pull up I had been using as a doubler as it was yet to be saturated. The bulk is impressive.

I'm about to slip into one of my NorthShore Supreme samples. That diaper looks like it has acres of padding. lol

Wearing a Depend fit-flex pull-up. Using them up since my dad got me a pack but they are not that great.

I had to do my morning poo so sadly, I couldn't extend the wearing of the NorthShore Supreme diaper and it felt like it had more life left in it. (This is a reason that I am somewhat hesitant to try a sample overnight. lol) I do like how it fits on my caboose--it felt more secure than the Tranquility.

Right now I'm trying a Comfidry 24/7 and I'm about to lay down for my morning nap. This one also hugs my butt well and the thickness--it makes me feel a bit little just from the thicker padding it has.

Tykables overnight. Cute prints, nice fit. A rather bit uncomfortable. Butt works in The end

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Same as extreme above, tykables overnight but with 2 stuffers to make it extra thick!

Currently wearing a very wet abu sdk.

Attends extended wear dry right now but it won't be for long

Goodnites Stripes : )

ConfiDry 24/7

A wet Space diaper I'd say mission accomplished all the aliens were defeated

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am sitting here in a soggy m4

ABU SDK. Best thing I have in my life right now!

Sitting in a Simple Ultra not even close to needing a change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back