What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting at the library with a fresh L 24/7 i just picked up today. Second time buying and WORTH IT. Have to budget them for the summer (and burning man). Don't think it's going to be dry too much longer though.....those McDonald's cokes are starting to make their presence known....

Big fan of those 24/7's.....Those L4's just didn't hold enough. One wetting only and that with a possibility of leaks. The 24/7's, for me, can take at least two wettings before you even have to consider the possibility of leaks.

Anyway......back to "being productive"

Always Discreet, with Northshore small pad

Flooded my Lion Guard Pull-Up

Rearz seduction black overnight diaper. These be comfortable.

Northshore Air Supreme, no extra padding

Dry 24/7 Medium

I just bought CVS brand, and they fit snuggly around me. Much better than Walgreens as theirs had on last nights pair the absorbent material fall apart. Good thing I did not use it or else my pants would of gotten a soaking. In fact I had an issue with mine a couple of nights ago as I wet the bed because my penis shot over the top of where the padding ends and soaked through the non protected part of the diaper. I though maybe cause I did something to position my body part wrong, but am wondering about Walgreens brand either being bad or getting some duds in there.

Rearz Spoiled that I wore overnight. It's almost full and will need to be changed soon.

Bambinos Ultra stretch. Gonna need to change soon

Abena L4

I am wearing a flat cloth diapers and plastic pants that my neighbor made for me flat cloth diapers are just about all I use because of the versatility

ABU kiddo 2.0 very comfortable diaper so far still testing them out

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bambino Magnifico

Abena L4 doubled.

Cars Pull-Up

DLChad34 said:
ABU kiddo 2.0 very comfortable diaper so far still testing them out

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Me too, love them completely!

Preschool Plastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.