What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino Ultrastretch

Wearing one of my last confidry diapers. Switching over to betterdry, which costs the same yet is.... better.

northshore care supreme plastic backed with one of there contour boosters. best package i have used to date.

My next to last ABU Stretch Bianco. I am finding that both the Magnifico and this stretch diaper just don't fit me. The medium is too small, and the large is too big. Other than that, the diapers seem to work OK for me, but for me, Bambino Safari and Princess, and the Northshore Supreme are better diapers. But then, that is one reason ( cost is not a consideration here ) there is such a variety of diapers to choose from in both adult diaper needs for incontinence, and the adult baby print diapers which are used by those of us who like the baby prints, just because, and also incontinence use. What works for one person may or may not work for someone else. And in all likely hood I will trying a different style of ABU diapers.

blondiewoof said:
.... What works for one person may or may not work for someone else. And in all likely hood I will trying a different style of ABU diapers.

Very true fit comfort and performance vary for individuals. Have you tried ABU Vintage style?

So happy in my Cushies, only thing that would be better is SDKs.

ABU Little Pawz

Just woke up from my first night in a Dry 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wearing a abu kiddo. think they are my new favorite

ABU BareBum they are incredible. They are also my first ever diapers so I think I might have spoilt myself!

Rear inspire +!

First time wearing Bambino Magnifico.

Huggies Boys Drynites 8-15

Just woke up to find a split open simple changed into a dry or was Abu BareBum

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Currently wearing a diaper. It was kinda thick to start, so I added a booster to it. Now it's thick and very comfy--I'm ready for my day.

Signed:
Seni super plus and TotalDry Maximum Boosts-up.

My last Bambino Bianco Ultra stretch. Sorry, my mistake but I think I have referring to the Magnifico and Bianco as being ABU diapers. They are not, they are Bambino, but I still have the fit problem, so I probably won't be getting more of those. I do like the Safari and Princess diapers though and continue to keep them in stock. I ordered 2 samples each of ABU Space, Little Paws and Lavender and have 1 lavender left. Good diapers, but I think I like the Safari and Princess better. Maybe because of the swaddle of the Safari and Princess?

Currently wearing a bambino Classico as I recover from the flu:sad:. With all the extra water I'm drinking it's nice not having to get out of bed every time I need to go...

iD Expert Slip Plus Cotten Feel,
3rd one of the day

Cant wait for my M4 to arrive tomorrow

Sadly, no diaper. :no:
Waiting for some Abri flex Premium M3's. (Never tried those before.)
And also soon to come in my mailbox, Tena flex maxi, lovely diapers!
I just can't wait!. xD

Northshore Go Supreme

Wearing a Rawr Diaper for the first time. I really like them. They look cute and can take a good wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back