What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore Air Supreme

Wings

Pampers Size 7, Tiger Onesie over the top.

ID Expert, the green ones. I love these <3

Another night in another dry 24/7 and a tshirt that says "Nobody puts baby in the corner"

Tranquality plastic back

Abena L4

Kiddo 2.0 are sooooo comfy and the poof factor is a solid 9

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ATN with a total dry ultimate booster

Abena M4

I'd been out for a while, and finally re-upped. I was having trouble deciding between M4s and ConfiDrys, but the $18 price difference definitely helped sway me back towards the M4s. Amazon's got a "new" M4 vendor (Engoloids Medical) and they offered one shipping option: free. It came with an estimated delivery time of 7-10 business days, which I wasn't exactly thrilled about. But the gods above apparently smiled on me, and it made it here in 2.

Edit: I'm not sure if they're totally worth all of that extra money, but ConfiDrys are definitely better diapers. I love the softness of the M4s, and I find the designs to be strangely adorable, but they just don't feel as study. They certainly don't fit quite as well.

Last edited:
Northshore Air Supreme

Northshore supreme lite

Rite aid brand

ABU Space Medium, easy to forget just how serious these are!

First Quality Ib Brief, medium, forgot what a quiet diaper they were

Currently wearing ABU Super Dry Kids. It's held up well with 3 floodings so far but I'm about to change into a ABU little paws.

Wore a pampers active fit size 6 with convertups to bed (pretty much just woke up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back