What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever (slightly soggy) ABU Kiddo! This thing looks fantastic (who doesn't like owls), fits great and feels really secure, I LOVE IT!

Just got back from the movies a little while ago in a wet Abena L4.

indigodl said:
My first ever (slightly soggy) ABU Kiddo! This thing looks fantastic (who doesn't like owls), fits great and feels really secure, I LOVE IT!

Well done! They are truly amazing :)

In my last Super Boompah, comfy, absorbent, good looking but never again.

A dry, fresh Northshore Supreme.

A dry and fresh Abena XL2 nappy. Went out and bought supplies today - a case of XL2's and a case of XL4's :) I've got lots a nappies now!

In a Little Paws and a clean onesie for the night.

Welp the aliens were defeated love these Abuniverse Space and yes i am a soggy astronaut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back to Cushies, funny how much I can miss them after only a few days.

Always Discreet padded with a Tena Ultimate

Fighting aliens this evening and looks like the sog is wining

A dry Northshore Supreme padded with a large Northshore doubler

Damn it, I said to myself that today would be a break from diapers with a diaper free day, but the pull of the Owls was too much sigh

ABU Kiddo

An Abena XL2 nappy. This feels larger than the Abena XL4, but not thicker, even though the two should be the same "shell", just the XL4 with more stuffing/padding. Weird!

L girls Goodnights

indigodl said:
Damn it, I said to myself that today would be a break from diapers with a diaper free day, but the pull of the Owls was too much sigh

ABU Kiddo

They're so wise!

Cushies

Cloth flat diaper with origami fold

Putting on a safari for the night knowing that i will ve a soggy monkey by morning

Northshore Supreme padded with L Northshore pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back