What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena L4

I am wearing a Tranquility Elite cloth backed diaper. Got these as samples from a medical supply store.
I like the reusable tabs. Now I get to see how much they hold

Just taped on a BetterDry for the evening [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji55][emoji55][emoji55][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northshore Supreme, and it is slightly wet, but will be sozked to near capacity sometime in the next 6-8 hours😊

Happy Endings Eco diaper and Away needs to be changed

Currently in a BetterDry. Definitely needs to be changed!

Over the night I wore an ABU kiddo diaper, which I've come to really like- very toddler like diaper, along with my new land's end sleeper. Anywho, woke up this morning and, like usual, had a decently full diaper and I could feel a BM was very near. (I have Soft BM's in the mornings a lot when wearing regularly, they come out all by themselves with no pushing or straining at all, so belittling!) So out it came, and it was a good amount, but it felt a little different. After a minute or so I got up so as to clean up and then things became very apparent very quickly- the pooped had pushed itself through the standing leak guards and was trickling down my leg (inside my jammies) with every step. This of coarse made for a rather lengthy clean-up of both myself and the bathroom floor, and my jammies after taking them off, which only helped to smear more of it all over my leg. All in all, I felt very little and out of control through the whole experience, definitely my most involved diaper change ever ... I am now wearing a mydiaper color.

mollare mobiles, last two. next north shore fees supreme. night diapers mollicare.

Changed into an ABU Super Dry Kids.

boots nappies

Rearz Lil Squirtz this morning.

Girl Goodnite

Tranquility premiums. I like soaking them in a bit of hot water so they bulk up and i wear them around the house.

Crinklz

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northshore Go Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soaking wet totaldry overnite. Not much I can do right cause I'm shopping, but I have a small wet spot that I think is growing.

Always Discreet Boutique S/M pullup, I'm liking the soft panty-like fit.

Wore a Crinklz to my massage this afternoon. Still in it, but will change into another Crinklz befor bedtime.

Cuddlz nursery Nappy. Not wet yet but won't be long.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A wet Abena M4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back