What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, soft and fresh id slip plastic. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuddlz again going to be all for a bit

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Currently wearing a very jaded Tena Ultra Stretch.

Wearing a new Bambino Bianco Ultra Stretch pretty comfy the new tapes are awesome. Not a fan of the plastic tho... just not my thing.

Always discrete

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Attends active slip... strange ones these as they have single tapes and no sides... more brief shape than nappies. Very comfy! Anyone else had them before?

Just put on a fresh Cuddlz Nursery print.

Northshore supreme

I am only 14 and i can only go to my local shops, so the only diapers i can get are size 6 and realy thin and they dont fit me so i put pants on over them to hold them on. that is what i am wearing.

AnimeDude892 said:
Fuck off!!! NO UNDERAGE USERS ALLOWED!!!

That's a bit harsh :D

I'm not wearing a diaper, but usually AMD diapers there pink and hold a lot :D

AnimeDude892 said:
Fuck off!!! NO UNDERAGE USERS ALLOWED!!!
Dude, calm down. There's no need to tell someone to fuck off like that. You could have simply stated "Excuse me (name) since we're in a community that gets alot of trash throne around about being pedofiles, we ask you to be of age when getting on a website like this. In this community we have strict guidelines for people who are underage and we ask you to wait." That's not so hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Trevor
BabyMax2000 said:
Dude, calm down. There's no need to tell someone to fuck off like that. You could have simply stated "Excuse me (name) since we're in a community that gets alot of trash throne around about being pedofiles, we ask you to be of age when getting on a website like this. In this community we have strict guidelines for people who are underage and we ask you to wait." That's not so hard.

Sorry. It's just that I find this to be very annoying. But you made a good point. My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyMax2000 said:

And that user is already banned so it didn't matter anyway.

Always Discreet with a S Tru-Fits pads

Well, I've just woken up from my first night in my new attends active slip. Fantastic! They've held so well, don't even feel wet. Very impressed:) happy me!
35486e847e0ae1c38fd567ea230b4add.jpg

No, no its ok. True it may be annoying when underage littles get into these forums, and it is. That's how we get in trouble.

Northshore supreme lite

new and dry pampers baby dry 6+
they do fit great because i am quite little and i only seem to pee baby amounts so they are nice. Really cute too

BabyMax2000 said:
No, no its ok. True it may be annoying when underage littles get into these forums, and it is. That's how we get in trouble.

Not exactly. Nobody has ever gotten in trouble for simply conversing with a minor. Ever.

We, and adisc, get in trouble when adults start talking sex with minors. A big no no

Mydiaper Animal, which I improved with inserting DryNites inside the shell :3c

I prefer this to inserts because the diaper feels dry against skin longer than with inserts

A powered up little pawz is going to be an interesting adventure this evening

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back