What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Pants Super

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
Did not know this; but the 28 year old neighbor next door is also ABDL! He and I are hanging out today getting to know each other (he just moved in last week as well as me) and watching NASCAR today wearing our Crinklz and Tykables diapers.

WOW what an incredible coincidence!

Don’t forget to tell him about ADISC

MailCat581 said:
Did not know this; but the 28 year old neighbor next door is also ABDL! He and I are hanging out today getting to know each other (he just moved in last week as well as me) and watching NASCAR today wearing our Crinklz and Tykables diapers.

Oh lucky you.

I got in the shower wearing a Tena classic (doing a random experiment). Not wearing anything right now.

Hi everyone, i am a longtime DL since i was seven years old. I like wearing ABU super dry kids and kiddos so hope i can meet other DLs here and make friends online. I'm not a AB at all cuz it takes energy and time. I would be afraid to wear a plastic backed diaper when i'm doing some gardening or walking in store aisles and have anybody to find out what's underneath my pants. <-- It's an energy to face every day!!! All I'm hoping for friends who are also DL to share diaper experiences with. DL/AB is acceptable but don't share baby experiences with me!

Tena underwear Pull-ups

MailCat581 said:
Wow! How did you find out?

As of tomorrow, going to be in Bambino Teddy for flight to Disney World!

Boy Lion Guard Pull-Up

I’m wearing a ABU bare bums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tranquility ATN

A soggy Crinklz astronaut...I think today is going to be a Astronaut kinda weekend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A very soggy nighttime SDK :eek:

I best be changing soon :)

Back to my really old Attentos to clean up my old stock but am using the Totaldry Ultimate Boost Ups to give them capacity which is working a treat.

None ATM. Helping the girlfriend move into a new place and my nappies and other stuff is still round my place.

Just changed out of my very wet Little Paws in a nice dry Crinklz (doubt it will stay that way for long).

(delayed)Update: I was right, it didn't stay dry for very long

Last edited:
Just put on an ABU Space.

Overnight an Abena M4, changed to a Sams Club tabbed diaper, and now wearing a Tena women's diaper. I like the Tranquility ATN also but since I pee a lot in the morning, that is pushing it. I started wearing plastic pants all the time so I don't have to worry about leaks.

Im wearing for the first time out of my dorm today. Currently padded in a abena m4. I’m dry and have to pee but I’m a little hesitant on wetting in public.

Got the girlfriend to pick my nappies up from mine yesterday and she put me into a Cuddlz Brightdayz, Cuddlz Blue Kitty fabric covered plastic pants, ABU grey diapersuit and my Marvel pyjamas.

It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back