What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attends Active Slip M10

Thick cloth diapers and plastic pants

Changed out of the wet Lavender I slept in. Now I’m in a butterfly Goodnite. I think I can be a good girl today but I’ll have to see if mommy will take me to the potty.

Cushies (old stock)

Abena m4, wet a little bit. Probably won’t be dry once I’m done studying for a test :p

Barebums

Abena Delta Form M3!

Rearz Safari under a Gary Active Cover under Playtex High Waist 18 Hour Control panty. WHEW!

Cushies again!

MailCat581 said:
Me and Josh just got back from our doctor's office (nothing serious; just a checkup) they put me in some kind of non-printed blue colored diaper after my checkup. It looks very bland; only being blue in color with white tapes, and a yellow strip wetness indicator.

Sounds like a Forma Care but without that yellow strip wetness indicator :p

I wear my very soaked daily douple diapers (attends regular slip m inside and attends regular slip L on the outside) and now gonna get changed to same kinda set for the nite :)

Abena M4

Rearz rebel, its my first one and so far i really like it

Attends Active Slip M10. I was stucked in traffic chaos for 1 hour.
Good and discreet diapers for moving around the city.

some great drynites

24/7

Tykables Waddlers

Barebums

I worn Barebums this evening as well when I was playing wif tools in woodwowkies course by making mah new toy (adult sized rocking hossie) at school :D I just took it off after sauna and before taking shower! :D Yes, I´m silly Finnish bearcub who is padded even in the sauna as well! x3

Lovely Cushies again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back