What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squishing mah very well soaked Little Pawz while laying on mah crib and plushy elephant is next to me :) Time to go to kitchen and make some breakfast and say hi and play with our Swedish babyfur guest Dave, who arrived on Sunday to our place when our Danish crinkly friend left back home :p

3 Tena slip Ultima with rubber pants and 3 onesies to help keep altogether

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wearing a medical swim diaper while doing some laundry (its a tranquility swim mate).

Two Tranquility ATN and double plastic pants.

Just changed into a certainty brief with a Tena overnight pad as a booster.

Tranquility ATN but they leak and I have to change more than their claim of 3 changes a day/3 diapers. What is the best abdl diaper and booster pads to get if I like to get really wet.

- - - Updated - - -[/COLO

Super dry kids diapers. Just like my pampers my mom made me wear all the time.
edffef2c46a2a63c5269765570aa44e2.jpg

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

Rearz monster diaper and sleeper

lamando said:
Super dry kids diapers. Just like my pampers my mom made me wear all the time.
edffef2c46a2a63c5269765570aa44e2.jpg

D´awww! Looks cute! :) I have some of those left too!

- - - Updated - - -

I´m wearing ABU Little Pawz and Attends Regular Slip underneath with a stuffer and I´m little bit soggy now :) I was frisbeegolfing with mah padded babyfur friend and then we went to the shops and now making foodsies :3

ID Expert Slip Extra Plus ( PE )
With textile cloth sides, they are ideal for temps in mid 20’s C.
Commuting with public transport. Fully packed

My day time diaper is depends plastic backed

Wearing a pair of tighty whiteys. Not gonna wear diapers until I feel like it.

rite now

Same Attends adult diapers,thay work fore me few leeks.

Very soggy douple diaper set now and going back to the sauna and then shower :D After that I´m prob. going to get padded with Attends regular slip M underneath and Dotty the Pony Pride L diaper and Baby Pants bodyonesie on the top of it :)

My duct tape repaired SDK (my OCD wouldn’t let me toss such a beautiful nappy even missing a whole tape.)

This SDK was unfolded weeks ago tape came straight off one side so I put back in a bag and left it as a problem for another day.... I was pleasantly surprised to find how much it puffed up in that time. /sigh I really need a change table with lots of small spaces to put nappies to give them time to puff back up.

This burrboy is now freshy after being douple padded many hours when me and my tigerbwo and our Swedish friend spent hours in the town. I saw hammocks which one restaurant in the shopping mall was placed in their big terrace among with ping pong -table and sun chairs and nearby the entry doors. Fun fact, that they had coconut water drink called Fountain of Youth which I of course got and drink while I was swinging my body side to side like a baby in the gradle :D It felt amazing! :3 Now time for nite diapers and good nite sleeps in the crib. Nini crinkle friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back