What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena M4 as I normally do before bed.

Always Boutique Discreet with Small Northshore booster pad. Will most likely need to change sometime early in the morning. I usually get three good settings before change with the Discreet, so I will see. So far, and this one is dry, I like the fit better, especially since it is low rise.

Yeppers! Got one real good wetting, two regular and one so-so , and no leaks! Now wearing an Always Discreet with Small Northshore booster pad. It's dry!

Off to school in an Abena M4

Northshore supreme lite

Very last ever Snuggies Waddler with booster pad.

Gonna scour my stash for anything else that needs using up before going only to SDKs (or Kiddos/Lavender/Cushies.)

A pretty purple Babyland cloth diaper with one insert, snapped one level down to fit low rise.

2 PAIR north shore flex supreme pull-ups inside pair with slits to let things flow.

ABU SDK, so glad to have a big stock of these beauties again!

NORTHSHORE Supreme with L Northshore booster

Northshore Supreme with L Northshore booster pad

Sdk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Super Dry Kid's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

First Quality

Always Discreet

An xxl size pink mamy poko pants pullup. It feels sooo good to be back in diapers.

Store Brand Adult Pull-Ups

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Kinda wet Always Discreet Boutique with S Northshore booster.

Was in a Parent's Choice size 6 I wet before getting into bed, but got out just to grab a fresh one and change into it because I needed to go again.

You know you're a diaper lover when it's more work to use a diaper than the toilet, but you do it anyway.

Wearing a total dry x plus little bit wet probably need a change soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back