What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put on a Tykables v2.0

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bambino Bianco UltraStretch I love the stretchy sides because I can get the diaper very snug the way baby likes it. They are on sale right now so I will stock up.

Actually in my first ever non baby diaper, a kiddo. It got a bit delayed in shipping as it was supposed to be a Christmas present but I don’t care, the important part is that i love em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABU pre-school with yellow plastic pants with cute rabbits, playful mice and giraffe. I'm still looking for the best AB style diaper to wear while at work.

Abu space with a total dry ulimate booster

Double stuffed purple Babyland contour cloth. First time doubling up on inserts — didn't expect to like the extra bulk so much! <3

Just tried on my first m4, used to wear s4s. Man it's big but it fits me fine

I'm wearing a Cushie which feels good. However I am not a big fan of single tape and no waistband.

ABU SDK again... but I need to chaaaaaaaaaange
but I don't want.
baaahhh

giphy.gif

Abena M4.

Crinklz

Took a shower after I woke up soaked and changed into another ABU Simple

Abena M4...again.

Attends Maxi with a booster and clear plastic pants. all under my footed sleeper.

major cozy and loving it....

Tena Lady Pants plus at the moment but I've got some Tena Fixation Pants + Tena Comfort Plus pads on order. Getting really hard at the thought of wearing them.

ConfiDry 24/7.

ABU Little Paws, and all of my paws have disappeared.

A soaked Abena M4 which is my normal diaper at night. This is actually my first wet night since December 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back