What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing an Assurance Pull-Up. I should probably change soon though :blushie:.

a wet my diaper white

Changed outta my very wet crinklz and now in a L4.

Just changed out of a very soggy Tena slip active fir and into a space diaper time ward off those pesky aliens

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pampers Size 7, under tiger onesie

Abri Flex Premium M3

My second diaper of the day. I started in a large ATN. Now i am in a Moli super plus. quite we already....

I´m wearing very wet and messy douple diapers (Attends Regular slip plusses M and L wif a stuffer) and now getting ready for clean up and then choosing something cute from my current AB diaper selection and put some shorts and nice cartoonish t-shirt on before heading out to city :3 I´m going to pick up my AB sized changing pad from the local foam company which I got emailed me about before the weekend that the seamstress has made my order ready! :eek:
YIPPEE!! :clap: Now I´m hoping that it will look exactly right as I wanted :sweatdrop:

I wore a little pawz to bed last night woke up this morning with the pawz all gone.

just changed into an atn from a super plus

Attends Flex M8

They are very comfortable. They are Attends version of Tena Flex. Thinner with good capacity. Draw back if you don’t use them. Velctro tape sometimes tear part of diaper belt surface fabric if you want to untape diaper and wide almoust as belt wings what brings to possible situation of contact with skin and iritation.
Solution for this situation is to fold diaper side where is velctro on inside part of diaper belt. Basically sticking on both sides of belt. Strong and durable. But diaper for wear and use. For folks who will not use them on first ocasion, there is a danger of tear up.
But if it is done properly, one more wear possible.
They are good for summer and for discreet use.Good thermo control.
I recommend use of underwear or net pants over them for fixation. Otherwise good diapers for active use outside house

A very soggy Simple Ultra[emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji106][emoji106]

A wet M4. I hadn't worn in almost two months, and in fact I did a purge before leaving on a work trip a few weeks ago. DON'T LET ME DO THIS AGAIN, PEOPLE.

Seriously, diapers are the best.

Exactly what I'll be wearing for the next 3 or so weeks
My first case of peekabu's ^^

MailCat581 said:
Auntie Lisa looked really upset about something as she was changing me. She looked like she has been crying heavily. I hope nothing's happened to Joshie!

I hope everything is going to be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back