What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fresh, dry Northshore Air Supreme

An ABU Preschool. Wet, but not too wet.

comfiDry 24/7 that isn't very dry x3 Ever since I made the switch I haven't went back to anything else.

A very wet Always Discreet Maximum S/M pull-up, I'm still surprised at how easily these can hold a full bladder, even over two years after they first came out.

Depends adjustable underwear. Gotta use them up before getting into 2 cases of 100.

Modded Huggies Little Movers. It's been quite a while since I've worn a regular Huggies (as opposed to Pull-Ups), and the first time for this particular variety. I like how colorful they are.

Northshore Air Supreme

I recently bought my first bunch of diapers from Walmart--it was an impulse buy. They are the cheap men's Assurance L/XL Underwear. I know that they are not the greatest quality--I flooded my first pair in the tub to see how well they worked--not so good for that. I did discover that if I just let myself pee in spurts--not hold back though--it does OK. I do want better but I currently don't have much money ATM. I'll just use these up and then I'll have to figure out what to do. If I have no choice, they are better than nothing. I'm sitting here wet and comfyish but yeah, I do need better diapers as well as a good way to stash 'em.

Lady Tena medium size,

A nearly full Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima, medium size.

A wet but not soggy Northshore Air Supreme

Cushies again, I think these are going to be my goto for quite sometime to come.

Currently wearing a slightly wet Tykables overnight.

Northshore go Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A soaked Tena Slip Maxi Medium. :)

Cloth ABU Preschool diapers :) My first ever!

a wet ABU Preschool Plastic at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back