What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forma car extra plus

Put on a Koda Cub at 7:30 last night, wet within 30seconds after thinking I was completley empty in shower, put in one small booster in front because when I hump my wet diaper want it feeling good and thick. It holds a lot, 16 1/2 hours of wetting and it does not feel that wet, although it does smell once in a while!

Wifes just put me in a rearz alpaca 😍

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Tigrou1982 and chrischrischris
I am tired of shoveling snow and snow blowing. Ready for a relaxing evening with a NS Supreme purple diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Frungie said:
I am tired of shoveling snow and snow blowing. Ready for a relaxing evening with a NS Supreme purple diaper.
For a morning update check "Do you poop your diapers purposely?"...because I did.

Dry life plastic backed

Betterdry making up for not being diapered properly as as a child

Reactions: PullupQueen
Tena slip with a pull up over the top.. I feel super padded but nice and wet.. ready for my dog walk 🥰

Schneckle87 said:
Tena slip with a pull up over the top.. I feel super padded but nice and wet.. ready for my dog walk 🥰
Yey I do pull up over nappy going out in public

chrischrischris said:
Yey I do pull up over nappy going out in public
Holds everything in place ☺️ Then when your home and hopefully wet and maybe messy just swap the slip out 🥰

• Love
Schneckle87 said:
Holds everything in place ☺️ Then when your home and hopefully wet and maybe messy just swap the slip out 🥰
Yes pull up holds nappy in place

just removed last nights Preschool and put on Bellissimo with a long booster, preschool did great for all night, no booster, going to wear them out and about because of size and quietness!

Terry towel nappy with plastic pants , quite soggy

Large megamax with a XL booster. Loaded with #1 and #2

Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
An abu "cushies"

Betterdry M10

• Love
Betterdry for me only got 2 left o well
Little for big next

chrischrischris said:
Betterdry for me only got 2 left o well
Little for big next
I'll receive tomorrow my monthly supply + additional Stash :)

I still have:
7 x Betterdry M10
25 x Betterdry M7
112 x Attends Slip Regular M8 + Booster inserts
80 x Molicare Bed Mat

And will receive additional:
30 x Betterdry M10
20 x Betterdry M7
28 x Attends Active M10
1 x Suprima Plastic Pant

= 220 Diapers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Better dry Large with booster

Early morning and have three folded microfibre cloths held in place by a stretch pant, iD disposable medium fit Nappy covered by three PUL pants, the first PUL pant is large and tucked into waste band and leg openings making for an almost perfect seal, then one snug fitting PUL pant and finally a nylon PUL lined pant over the top that allows me to move on my bed pad without the friction scrunching it up or pushing it out of the bed, really cosy and just so snug and comfortable don't want to take it off !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back