What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrWonderful said:
You know it? I got 6 from a friend some years ago, but dunno the brand. Super cute tho!
yea those are some of the first designs AB universe came out with around 2008/2009ish? and almost positive they were the first AB diaper ever made, that was a design for AB girls. can’t remember the exact name of them. I could be wrong completely. Lmao. but I’m pretty sure I’m at least 80% correct lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 58937 and LePew
2 tape bunny hopps on overnight

Reactions: BabyZinga
ID slip maxi prime cloth backed

Right now I am wearing my Drynites and a abena nappy which are very wet I recon they can go till midnight without changing them.

I put on an Abena M4 after I changed my early morning/night wet and messy LFB Little Trunks diaper. The Abena M4 is wet, but good for at least several more hours. Getting more snow today and I will have to go outside to shovel and use the "mechanical shovel" (snow blower).

Mega max white and north shore booster

diaperpatrol said:
in a rearz lil monsters diaper with an XL boys goodnite underneath. a little wet. mommy is about to breastfeed me and put me down for a nap! 🤱🥛😴View attachment 70413
¡Lucky Little Monster!

I'm wearing a pink Dotty the Pony diaper that is very wet and soon to be wetter.

NSCare Mega-max tie-die (Most Excellent, btw!) under RearZ dino rompsuit then showing 😃😋😛🤪🤯🥰
IMG_20220123_162518~3.jpg

IMG_20220123_162542~2.jpg
Pacifier: LittleForBig
Photo: PrincessChaos

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
Attends Premium Slip Plus 10. Plastic-backed and slightly wet, wet enough that the wetness indicator is almost gone when I checked a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
ABU Little Builders.

soaked rearz princess pink <3

Reactions: chrischrischris and BabyZinga
Soaked small teal Depends silhouette expressions. I can't believe I am saying this, but I am honestly impressed with this as a Depends product! Went with the women's line being a small adult, I'd say they're about the same size and similar absorbency as a l/xl (or modern large) Goodnite, but with like a 360 waistband. Was nervous about that, and no leak guards, but I did not leak least night, and without the plastic backing they breathe really well! It was worth the gamble to try, now to decide on tonight's color. Thinking of treating the colors as modern diaper brands, teal = Pampers, berry = Huggies, lavender = Luvs. With dinner plans tonight, dont want to be taped into something, if you catch my drift so trying Tranquility slimlines will wait

Last edited:
Right now I'm wearing one of my little brother's Goodnites. It has an outer space theme on it.

Wearing a little pawz right now with my onesie :)

• Love
Little Kings 🦁

I just soaked my Super Seni Plus. It leaked quite a bit, good think that I was sitting on a changing mat!
Now I've changed into a fresh Super Seni Trio with loads of baby powder and a new body for the night.

A once-wet(ted) PB Tena Maxi Current (not Classic, the main PB one), am wearing nothing else and am watching Babe and finishing dinner, nappy changes aside a time like this may be one of the few times I skew a bit AB but that is why - even though it is no longer a popular term in-scene - I identify as an Infantilist.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Little for Big, I ❤️ Mummy sleep suit on, my dummy and my bottle full of milk

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back